Executive Assistant to the Executive Team
About Advanced Skin Technologies
Established in 1994, Advanced Skin Technology (a division of Device Technologies) is committed to sourcing and providing the most technologically advanced pre-and post-surgical products and treatments available worldwide in the Australian medical cosmetic market.
Advanced Skin Technology is currently the leading provider of clinical skincare products and treatments within the medical cosmetic market in Australia and has a wide client base from Australia to New Zealand with further expansion underway.
The organisations objective is to develop a close personal relationship with clients to provide the best possible customer service and to support the growth and development of the Australian medical skin care industry, particularly in the plastic surgery and dermatology arenas.
Who’s right for the job?
A great communicator who is positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, detail oriented yet flexible and adaptable. Reporting to the MD, they will be a competent executive level support person who can enhance the performance of a team of three senior executives in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
In addition, someone with a great sense of humour who enjoys their work will do well in this role!
The person will be situated in the Head Office located in Keysborough, Melbourne.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- To communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Managing Director and to a lesser degree, the Business Manager and other Managers
- Ensuring you work a few weeks ahead anticipating the needs of the MD in preparation for senior level meetings including agendas and various meeting papers
- Prioritising and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Providing administrative and executive support in relation to event management including conferences, handouts and presentations
- Hosting International visitors including overseeing accommodation, transportation and other hospitality needs for the executive team
- Reviewing and summarising miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing communications as necessary
- Assisting with pipeline/forecast preparation and management
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, as well as various team leaders, to coordinate a variety of meetings
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Sound administrative acumen with proven experience at a similar level supporting multiple senior executives
- Effective interpersonal communication skills combined with high-end verbal and written skills
- Unparalleled customer service levels both internally and externally
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Excel (intermediate formula design), Outlook (advanced - shared calendars, email management), Word (formulation and layout) and PowerPoint (intermediate)
- A good understanding of research methods, able to analyse information and report findings
- A high level of self-awareness, sound judgement, intelligence and commonsense
- Experience in the preparation and follow through of meeting documentation & other associated requirements
- Project management and high-end organisational skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to work a few steps ahead of the executives
- A team player with a reputation for building rapport with all stakeholders
- Able to work independently but within a strategic framework
- Effectively handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
If you know about the following its a plus:
- Proven experience within a related field encompassing supply chain and warehousing
Benefits and remuneration:
- Be part of a market leading organisation where the culture is one of pulling together to achieve ‘win-win’ results
- Supporting a dynamic group of people who are passionate about the business
- Leading clinical skincare products at discounted rates
- Drive to work and park your car right by the office
- An attractive base salary will be negotiated with the right person in the range of $80 - $85,000 plus 9.5% superannuation
- Core hours of work will be 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday however there is the expectation that flexibility will be required at times so a reciprocal approach will be taken
Ready to take that next step in your career? Keen to showcase your significant talents in supporting at senior executive level? Then apply providing your up to date CV and a brief cover letter responding to the crucial skills criteria.
From our end:
All applications will be automatically directed to McCormack Employment Services.
For further information please call Cheryl McCormack +61 2 89200218 or email email@example.com
9 to 5